WHS Safety Systems Services
Train your employees to identifying hazards, assess risks and implement relevant WHS controls.
Safety Systems involves developing appropriate policies, processes and procedures to manage safety in the workplace. Safety Systems will ensure that workers are competent in identifying hazards, assessing risks and implementing relevant controls to eliminate the risk of injury.
- WHS Objectives & Plans
- WHS Documentation / Data Control
- WHS Communications / Consultation and Reporting
- WHS Risk Management Plans
- WHS Incident Management
- WHS Standard Work Procedures
- WHS Staff Induction Manual
- WHS Induction, Consultation
- WHS Contractor Management
Free Consultation Service
WHS Consulting Hunter extends to your business a complimentary 1 hour consultation/site visit with business owners and managers.