About WHS Consulting Hunter
A WHS Consultant focused on building a quality approach to you and your business needs.
WHS Consulting Hunter is a business based in Port Stephens, NSW, servicing Newcastle, Hunter Valley, Lake Macquarie and the Central Coast.
Jason Byrne (Principal Consultant), has been involved in health and safety for over 16 years and has been operating in the Newcastle and Hunter Valley area for the last 2 years.
Jason’s experience ranges from;
- Retail Industry
- Construction Industry
- Light and Heavy Industry
- Civil Construction
- Road, Rail, Defence and Mining Infrastructure
- Transport and Logistics
- Volunteer Organisations such as the NSW Rural Fire Service
Jason has attained and maintains all the relevant qualifications including;
- OHS Consultation
- OHS Construction Induction (White card)
- Workplace Health and Safety Representative,(HSR),
- Cert IV Occupational Health and Safety
- Cert IV Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
- Diploma Quality Auditing
- Diploma Occupational Health and Safety
- Advanced Diploma Occupational Health and Safety
- Advanced Diploma Work Health and Safety
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
WHS Consulting Hunter has also established a working network of safety professionals to ensure that information can be ascertained across many other industry or business types.
Jason has obtained membership with the Safety Institute of Australia, which enables him to convey an even broader range of safety professionals to his network. This is to ensure his clients get the most recent and relevant information they require.